Tree Villa is Diniview Villa Resort’s Talisay tree-inspired three-bedroom residence, designed around the big Talisay tree at the entrance, giving the villa its name.
As with other private villas, the charming integration of native materials such as bamboo, stone, a variety of local wood, and polished concrete combine warmth and modernity to the cozy tropical chic setting, furnished with bamboo sofas and beanbags.
The spacious 141-square meter villa is generously laid out on two levels.
The upper level welcomes guests with a lavish indoor living area with a lofty thatched ceiling and smooth mahogany floors that lend a chic modern elegance to the cozy indoors.
With a fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area, the wonderful space opens up to the stunning views of Diniwid Beach and the lush and verdant horizon from the villa’s wraparound wooden veranda.
Three well-appointed double bed rooms are situated on the lower level. The master suite has an en suite toilet and bathroom, while the other two bedrooms share an adjoining toilet and bathroom.
Tree Villa’s full range of amenities and facilities also include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, hot & cold showers and cable television in all rooms, and an in-house safe.
Situated at the lower part of the resort, guests enjoy easier access to Diniwid Beach through a private footpath.
***** All room rates are inclusive of taxes, service charge, Wi-Fi, power, water, purified water, gas for the stove, bathroom basic such as shampoo, soap and towels, as well as beach towels. Cleaning service is once a day.
**** Your fridge will be stocked with drinks and complimentary breakfast items upon your arrival.
*** A minimum 3-nights stay is required during high season
*** A minimum 5-nights stay is required during peak season
*** A minimum 2-nights stay is required during low season
** Nightly rates include VAT and Service Charge
* No extra person is allowed beyond the maximum number of guests as stated per villa. The maximum number of persons allowed as stated per villa is inclusive of adults and children of all ages. Any person above the maximum capacity stated is subject to approval by the management. If more persons arrive than what is approved by Diniview Villa Resort, the management reserves the right to honor or terminate the booking.
Rates may change without prior notice. Please consult with our reservations officer for availability. Reservations are not guaranteed until payment is received.
• Our housekeeping team will provide once-a-day cleaning service
• We offer daily grocery shopping services with a minimal service fee
• Laundry services are available upon request, laundry fees apply
• Reception and Housekeeping services are from 9am to 5pm
• Night security and assistance staff on duty is from 5 pm to 9 am
• Security is provided 24-hours a day
• Pick up and airport transfers are available, rates and packages upon request
• Swimming pool
• CCTV security
• Private footpath from the resort to Diniwid
• Spacious verandas with scenic ocean view
• Living and Dining Room
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Hot & cold shower
• In-house safe
• Cable television
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
• Baby cot, upon request
Low and High Season Cancellation Policy
For any reservation that includes peak season dates, the cancellation policy is as follows: