Salt Villa is Diniview Villa Resort’s premiere residence, designed in collaboration with renowned Swedish designer Alexander Lervik.
The modern villa features the designer’s bespoke furniture, from the chic lounge sofas and chairs, to the bar stools and candle holders that complement the contemporary tropical lifestyle setting.
The sprawling 214-square meter villa is generously laid out on two levels.
The lower level welcomes guests with a spacious indoor living room, a fully equipped modern kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, that open up to the expansive outdoor living area featuring an infinity edge pool, the only one at the resort, overlooking the stretch of world-famous White Beach, and the magnificent surrounding landscape.
Four well-appointed bedrooms are situated two on each floor. On the first level are one double bed and one children’s room, with an adjoining toilet and bathroom. On the second level are two master suites, each with its own en suite bathroom and private veranda that offer spectacular views.
Salt Villa’s full range of amenities and facilities also include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, hot & cold showers and cable television in all rooms, in-house safe, plus an outdoor shower at the pool garden.
Rates & Booking for
***** All room rates are inclusive of taxes, service charge, Wi-Fi, power, water, purified water, gas for the stove, bathroom basic such as shampoo, soap and towels, as well as beach towels. Cleaning service is once a day.
**** Your fridge will be stocked with drinks and complimentary breakfast items upon your arrival.
*** A minimum 3-nights stay is required during high season
*** A minimum 5-nights stay is required during peak season
*** A minimum 2-nights stay is required during low season
**Nightly rates include VAT and Service Charge
*No extra person is allowed beyond the maximum number of guests as stated per villa. The maximum number of persons allowed as stated per villa is inclusive of adults and children of all ages. Any person above the maximum capacity stated is subject to approval by the management. If more persons arrive than what is approved by Diniview Villa Resort, the management reserves the right to honor or terminate the booking.
Rates may change without prior notice. Please consult with our reservations officer for availability. Reservations are not guaranteed until payment is received.
• Our housekeeping team will provide once-a-day cleaning service
• We offer daily grocery shopping services with a minimal service fee
• Laundry services are available upon request, laundry fees apply
• Reception and Housekeeping services are from 9am to 5pm
• Night security and assistance staff on duty is from 5 pm to 9 am
• Security is provided 24-hours a day
• Pick up and airport transfers are available, rates and packages upon request
• Swimming pool
• CCTV security
• Private footpath from the resort to Diniwid
• Spacious verandas with scenic ocean view
• Living and Dining Room
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Hot & cold shower
• In-house safe
• Cable television
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
• Baby cot, upon request
- Breakfast is NOT included, but offer one-time complimentary breakfast items upon your arrival, such as bread, butter, eggs, jam, coffee, tea, juice and milk, and a fruit basket with an array of Philippine fruits in season.
- We offer daily grocery shopping services with a minimal service fee.
- We do not have a restaurant within the property, but it is a short walk to the beach, lined with excellent dining choices. We have created a short list of restaurants that you will find at the private villas, to serve as your guide to the plethora of dining delights, with our personal recommendations, including delivery menus.
- Shuttle service is currently unavailable but we will gladly help in booking you an electric tricycle or multi-cab van, upon request.
Low and High Season Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation received within 60 days prior to arrival 10% from the total amount will be charged.
- Any cancellation received within 30 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% charge from the total amount of your stay
- Any cancellation received within 7 days or less prior to arrival will incur the full period charge
- Amendments to a booking will be handled on a case by case basis and will be dependent upon villa availability.
- No refund will be made for a shortening of stay.
- Changes are limited to one time without penalty subject to outlined cancellation policy.
- Cancellations or change of reservation must be requested through email.
For any reservation that includes peak season dates, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- If a customer cancels a confirmed reservation their deposit is forfeited.
- If a customer cancels a confirmed reservation less than 30 days preceding the check-in date, the entire booking amount will be charged.
- Please note that the above check-in dates refer Philippine time (+8 GMT).